Mother or Father feeding their daughter to a snake

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Mother or Father feeding their daughter to a snake

Postby Jangoflay » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:00 pm

I always found this idea interesting, ever since someone posted it on Anne2snakies old forum. A mother or Father feeding their daughter to a snake for their own pleasure. Anyone else find the idea interesting?
"Your gonna do it Egon! Your gonna endanger her! Your gonna endanger the nice woman who paid us in advance before she became a dog!"
Jangoflay
Been posting for a bit

Re: Mother or Father feeding their daughter to a snake

Postby N-Mario » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:52 pm

Depends on the scenario. If it was just to send me into its belly for warm comfort, safe and sound, sure I would enjoy this.

But if it's to get rid of something, then it prob would not work for me.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Re: Mother or Father feeding their daughter to a snake

Postby californasun » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:15 pm

I was thinking of one. On my deviantart account I have a series on 'VoreE' a company in a world where they are allowed to feed people (females) to animals and things for entertainment. The idea is one day her high school daughter is with friends at a birthday party. They put on swimsuits and have water fights when a man comes and asks for a volunteer. The puerto rican daughter is selected, at first she is just suppose to be eaten part way. But then its revealed VoreE paid her mother to let the snake eat her whole and slowly digest her alive as a gift for the person who's birthday it is. Her mother mocks her as she is swallowed and painfully digested alive.
californasun
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration