Pred characters needed for Pregnant Prey comic!

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Pred characters needed for Pregnant Prey comic!

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:58 pm

The new artist TheGoodSinner and I are working on an anal vore comic starring everyone's favorite gothic preggo Kimiko Suzuki, my RP character. In it, she will play a prey to a lovely stuffer live on their webcam feed and stay inside for several months and possibly forever. The only problem is that we don't have a pred! That's where you come in. Submit to us your OCs and on August 17th at noon, we will announce a winner! Be sure to watch both my blog and TheGoodSinner's page for more details! Tell your friends! The more contestants, the merrier!

(If this is the wrong place for this, I'll move the thread elsewhere.)
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Re: Pred characters needed for Pregnant Prey comic!

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:45 pm

http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby phrooglevore3 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:12 pm

---
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration