Seeking Print Ideas

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Seeking Print Ideas

Postby GrumpMonster » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:22 pm

Now, I realize this isn't me OFFERING any ideas to be used, however, I felt this was the best place to post it.
I am looking for concepts for various prints I could sell at conventions. Specifically furry conventions - I could possibly bring fandom-related stuff with me to other cons, but they would NOT be on public display. You'd basically have to know who I am and ask for them to see them. EVEN SO, I am ABSOLUTELY NOT going to draw any HUMANS! Sorry!

You can not ask for any character other than characters from a franchise. Don't ask for any of your OCs or someone else's OCs, basically.
You can ask for generic species, or any of my characters that I have listed below to be used.
I also draw hard vore, so you can suggest that, too, but keep in mind I'm going to be picky. I don't draw disposal.

Things I am willing to draw:
Pokemon / Digimon
How To Train Your Dragon
My Little Pony
Monster Hunter (MAYBE their designs are awesome but fucking complex)
One of these characters: Ziel, Xert, Tyson, Fenwick, Haika, Karega, Matrom, Saur
GrumpMonster
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration