Willing vore restaurant idea (oral vore/mostly F/F M/F)

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Willing vore restaurant idea (oral vore/mostly F/F M/F)

Postby doltonutani » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:36 pm

I've been thinking of an idea for a soft vore story which involves a restaurant that serves shrunken volunteers (mostly women although some men as well) as food but that they're served in different ways, so some may be served just plain, some might be served covered in a sauce, others may be say baked inside of a pie or cake (still alive inside of it though). Thinking maybe to set it up with a couple going in and describing whats going on around them and then ordering some themselves.

I'd write it myself but I'm a bit rusty in terms of writing, don't have my own gallery and don't have a lot of time to write at the moment so I thought I'd just pitch the idea for anyone who may be willing to take it up considering I've never seen this concept done in this exact way, usually it's mostly all pain F/M stuff.
doltonutani
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration