One Lunch Girl - OPM parody

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

One Lunch Girl - OPM parody

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:59 pm

First of all, this was influenced by One Punch Man. If you do not know that anime/manga/webcomic, know that he does end the bad guys with one punch. Also, I did swore to keep my RPG Maker topic free of plots, though I may use this as the story in case I make a RPG Maker project. If you want, you could write it.

===

When the world transformed into vore, plants and animals that humanity once ate had turned around and consumed them. Humanity seemed to diminish, and one girl managed to survive the chaos of nature. She swore that she would see the food chain brought back to order even if she had to become strong.

And become strong she did. No acid could melt her. No webbing could bind her. And if something tried to eat her, she only needed to turn around and end it with one bite. She was strong...

And frankly, she was bored. She expected some sort of epic battle with these predators, but now it was like plucking grass and squishing ants, and come to think of it, she did that just yesterday on a larger scale. She didn't know what was so great about vore and being vored, but she still has to eat.

For the example, I'm calling her Pan.

---

Example 1:

Pan was not used to the big city just yet. Though, at this point, she probably should remember to avoid dark alleys.

"Oh...look who strutted in our territory like a female dog." Three nekos surrounded Pan. "And she elected to bring us dinner."

Pan looked at her grocery bag. "I'm afraid I don't have enough food for you."

"That's okay, they're not dinner!" The first cat girl gulped Pan up. "Hm, you're delicious."

Pan pulled herself out of the cat's ass. "Sorry, but I don't have time to play with you. I need to go to my night shift."

The second cat jumped and unbirthed her. "But we want to play with-Urp!?"

"Seriously." Pan pulled herself out of the girl's mouth. "I'm already late and-"

The last neko quickly pulled Pan into her ass, and after a few seconds she covered her mouth and ass. It didn't do much good as Pan wormed her way out from the belly button. "Just be glad I don't have the time to deal with you. The boss is going to kill me..."

And as Pan ran for work, the three cat girls stared blankly at her before unanimously deciding to head for the hospital.

---

Example 2:

Pan stared at the toilet. Or rather, the figure on her toilet. "Ah, I forgot about you."

"Y-you forgot about the very long naga you shoved up your ass!?" The snake girl screeched back.

Pan scratched her cheek. "Well, I thought you were a long snake, and I wasn't sure if I could hold my breath if I ate with my mouth."

Pan was embarrassed about the situation. She had made it a rule not to kill any humans or anyone who looked human enough, and at the time, she couldn't see the naga's upper body. Though she wouldn't have seen any bulge as superior muscle control not only helped give her strength but also made it that she could still walk around with a slim body even after a huge meal, though as a result, she couldn't feel joy from a vibrator. Or a snake girl in this case. "Hungry?"

The naga wrapped around Pan in rage, but soon had to give up after hearing a couple of bones pop, and she had a feeling it wasn't the human making that sound.

---

Example 3:

The goo girl studied the human in front of her. "...You have no idea what the Naturals Election is, do you?"

Pan picked her nose. "The what? Is that some sort of president thing?"

The slime sighed. "It's a world-wide game the world leaders host every twenty-five years. Essentially, a handful of each race have to eat each other, and rankings are determined by who survives and who ate a lot. The highest ranking can choose what other races they can eat while the lowest ranks are only regulated as food. However, it was surprising that humans, which were once on the bottom of the ranks, had hunted others down in the previous game. They earned enough points to rank above Monster Girls and Fairies, but instead of treating us as food, they treat us like equals, though I fear that with the champions of the last game gone missing, not even an alliance would hold if another race get a higher ranking, and I know some races from our current pact that are looking at us with hungry eyes. Though, the game is not easy as it looks because the game is still divided by rankings, so while someone from a higher rank can hunt us, we would have to eat others in the same group before we can challenge them, and even still, those of higher ranking are strong enough that just one of them can take on our whole group if needed. I know the system is unfair, but-"

"Shut up!" Pan slapped the table. "You talk too much! Just tell me in one sentence, ten words or less!"

"What? Er..." The slime girl blinked. "There's a bunch of strong guys we want to take down."

Pan grinned. "Nice. Where do I sign up?"

"I didn't tell you this just to throw your life away. I mean, for example let's say you and I are E ranked. The lowest D-rank are the Cerberus. They're pretty much giant three-headed dogs, but their hides are pretty tough, and like the legend of Hades, they don't let any humans or otherwise get out of our current ranks. The fact that they seems to take on the traits of the three most vicious canines seems to make them more dangerous. That is, we'll be lucky if the E ranks survive with enough people to scar even one head." The slime girl took a sip of her soup. "This is nice. What did you put in it?"

Pan looked down. "So that's what it's called."

===

So yeah, the story of a ridiculously strong girl in a world of vore.
polyedit2000
Participator

Re: One Lunch Girl - OPM parody

Postby crime0edge » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:20 am

Thanks for the idea. Decided to do something similar only closer with the original source material. https://aryion.com/g4/view/323375
Obey all orders. We are in control. Do not attempt to escape. Defiance will not be tolerated. This is the movement.
crime0edge
Participator

Return to Suggestion & inspiration