More Game Girls Plz :D

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

More Game Girls Plz :D

Postby DarkGhost » Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:00 pm

Hey it would be cool if u guys made more video game girls doing some vore like Alma from Ninja Gaiden and Sheva from MK3. There's are alot of hot game girls out there that should be drawn the only thing is i cant draw for shit.
DarkGhost
Somewhat familiar

Re: More Game Girls Plz :D

Postby Dagoth_Ur » Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:35 pm

well why not try yourself? do you think any of the artists on here were born w/ a pen in their hand drawing this well? just saying that maybe you should try yourself rather than beg others. you would be better off if you tried yourself to beacuse you bettered yourself ^^

- :mrgreen:
Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to introduce myself:
My name is Dr. Burrito p.h.d. (pretty hot & dashing)
I have majored in Beanology and have a minor in the field of Cheese Theory. Do not invoke my Beany wrath.
Dagoth_Ur
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: Under Red Mountain, in the Imperial Province Morrowind. Hot, but rents cheap at least

Postby Requiem » Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:03 pm

Other than the slew that several artists, myself included, do?
"A solid beginning may lead to the perfect ending. Go for it!"--Charles Glover, Power Stone 2
Requiem
Three Pencil Style!
Three Pencil Style!

Postby Kain » Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:07 pm

Dagoth....people are born without artistic talent. Something in it has to be genetic...because i took a year long art class and made no progress, a waste of my time and money -_-

However, i do write (terribly) But if anyone wants anything done...pm me and ill consider it ^^
Kain
Participator

Postby Requiem » Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:37 pm

*laughs* Genetic, he says! :lol:

Listen, 5 years ago, I couldn't handle a stick figure, much less a complicated, multi-prey vore image, or a pregnant one, for that matter. It all comes down to two things: attitude and want. If you don't have both, you'll never get far...

Don't believe me? Tiptoe through my vore gallery, watch how the images have changed and improved in the last year alone. Then, tell me it's impossible to learn how to draw.
"A solid beginning may lead to the perfect ending. Go for it!"--Charles Glover, Power Stone 2
Requiem
Three Pencil Style!
Three Pencil Style!

Postby Shinnigami » Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:02 am

Actually, there is a bit of scientific basis to it. You see, the left side of the brain controls the parts of the mind and body attributed to the creative and artistic skills. Some people are more naturally attuned to the left lobe of the brain, rather than the right, so they can learn how to perform artistic feats faster.

This isn't to say that it is impossible for some people to be artists. You just need to practice your atrisitc skills more, slowly learning to train yourself into using your right brain. after a certain point, it becomes much easier to draw because not only have you practiced, but you can more easily switch between the two major sides of the prefronal, cortex, and parietal lobes.
Shinnigami
---

Postby Angel » Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:25 am

It's true that some people have a natural artistic talent. But given enough time, anyone can learn the basics of drawing. I would be an example of that.
Angel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Chrisis » Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:05 am

for those who need to practice more to improve equally I as a person who goes logic minded (not artistic at all) I have a natural aversion and lack of skill, but I've worked hard and am now to the point where my stuff is no longer stickfigures *except for my lines that is* and its just finding what works for you and improving at it.

But back to subject, yes more girls from games as preds FTW!
Integrated Isicera, Devourer of the Omniverse here to enlighten, devour, and transcend. <3
Chrisis
The eternal procrastinator

Postby Angel » Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:23 pm

Well, I have for some time been toying with the idea of drawing Lara Croft, Nina (from Breath of Fire) and Chun Li swallowed by my angelic naga...
Angel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkGhost » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:18 pm

i know this is off topic but does every 1 love nagas? ive seen more naga's then anything else.
DarkGhost
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zallipus » Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:11 pm

I'm slowly practicing myself. I'm a big fan of female preds that're anime or video game characters, the majority of the preds I plan to draw of course. ^_^
Your everyday edible nerdish geek!...or is it geekish nerd? o_O
Zallipus
Somewhat familiar

Postby jackalopebob » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:16 pm

DarkGhost wrote:i know this is off topic but does every 1 love nagas? ive seen more naga's then anything else.

well, Large snakes are one of the few creatures in RL that can prey on humans, so, it's an easy step, plus, legs seem to be one of the harder parts to draw.
jackalopebob
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chrisis » Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:58 pm

*Is actually not a fan of nagas *I agree with jackalope fopr reasoning though
Integrated Isicera, Devourer of the Omniverse here to enlighten, devour, and transcend. <3
Chrisis
The eternal procrastinator

Postby DarkGhost » Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:54 am

i mostly play video games then draw so ill probly post up alot of ideas about many different game girls doing some vore or ub stuff n hopefully some 1 will like the idea n draw it for there gallery.
DarkGhost
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkGhost » Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:46 am

here's an idea how about Sheeva vore n ub Kitana n Jade.
DarkGhost
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration