ideas for the vore series i wrote ssbbw f/m f/f vore

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

ideas for the vore series i wrote ssbbw f/m f/f vore

Postby cavepanda » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:37 pm

hey guys. im trying to think up ideas for new stories for the series and cant think of anything. been a few days since i released the newest stories for them as well as a new one. if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.
cavepanda
Somewhat familiar

Re: ideas for the vore series i wrote ssbbw f/m f/f vore

Postby RoyceFox » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:44 am

What themes do you have in mind? I can lend some ideas
RoyceFox
Somewhat familiar

Re: ideas for the vore series i wrote ssbbw f/m f/f vore

Postby cavepanda » Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:51 pm

its in my gallery actually if you wanna take a look. basicly its a untraditional family, mother, step mother, and two kids. kids mother is a vore and eats them regularly. her fiance knows and loves this about her. she does from time to time eat and digest another person for various reasons. father is a dirtbag who left them for someone skinny. this other woman was eaten by mother but no one knows.

basicly i just need more story ideas for the series. im currently on one now but after that im sunk.
cavepanda
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration