idea

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

idea

Postby N » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:13 am

hey has anyone made a pic where a really fat girl is eaten or unbirthed by a skinny girl? or where a pregnent woman is unbirthed by a nonpregnent woman? oh does anyone know where I can find stories mouse or dancing queen?or morphs by biting shadow? if so THANKS
N
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: idea

Postby KavenBach » Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:31 am

Hmm... have you checked SakenSkunk's gallery here? I don't know, maybe there's something you'd like there? 3rd page of the gallery (upper right hand corner). Dunno, just a thought. Not my interest, myself. Can't help you other than that.
"Lady, I WARNED you that my plants wouldn't tolerate tresspassers, either! NOW look at you!"
"Mmh! Mmh!"

https://www.patreon.com/KavenBach
KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Return to Suggestion & inspiration