Next up, on Survivor! (Vore Edition)

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Next up, on Survivor! (Vore Edition)

Postby satanhymn666 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:09 pm

I was just passing by the living room on the way upstairs, having recently watched Tomorrowland (it's a decent film), and I've caught my mother watching Survivor. I was pondering on the idea on the way up the stairs, and I thought... what if there was a vore version of that popular TV series? Or better yet, in my own vorish universe? I figured it would make a hit series here, so... I was just gonna shoot out some ideas, and we can all sorta brainstorm here. I'll link this thread on every chapter I write (if I end up writing it, that is) so all of ya'll can get the credit you deserve. :)

So... without further bullshit, I figured that this Survivor series should at least follow the plotline generated by BrantSteele's Survivor Simulator (( Link here = http://www.brantsteele.net/survivor/ )), but this time, with custom characters, and challenges I can replace with a bit of writing and such. The series could be wrote in an episodic fashion, and if they start to catch on (or if I ever get my lazy ass to write some more) then I could probably write and entire sexy TV series that takes place on the outskirts of the Voracelian coastlines. Or somewhere, depending on what you guys like to see.

I'll check back with you guys and see what you guys think about it, what you would like to see, what kind of characters you would want in it, I'd like to take all of the suggestions I can get. In the meantime... Imma write Christmas Dinner and finish a request I never got around to doing.

Please don't pass this up. It's a good idea, and I'd hate to see it go dead in the water. Share this with other vore-minded friends if you can! :D

Spoiler: show
Oh, and if you guys want a resume of my previous works done here, check out my gallery if you wanna. :D I'd recommend whatever's under Voracelia and Requests. Some of the Old Shit is cringeworthy but I uploaded it for those who liked it. (( http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/satanhymn666 ))
satanhymn666
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration