Poly's RPG Story Ideas

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Poly's RPG Story Ideas

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:51 pm

I was looking at Blackrain's old plant pics when I realized there were more descriptions in his comments. And later, that got me thinking about implementing those plants in a RPG in theory, but then that got me thinking...All the games we currently have are mainly populated by hungry people or animals, so what about a game where the enemies are predominantly plants?

---

While you could post some enemy or story ideas, here's some of my ideas:

1. You crashland into a jungle, phone reception very poor. As you plan to sleep under the shade of a tree, you suddenly encounter a lion...but then the tree eats the lion, and then you realize the wildlife is the least of your concerns. Now, you have to try to find your way out of the jungle or survive.

2. When colonizing a new planet, scientists figure they could crossbreed carnivorous plants with crops so that they could be grown on a different food source. However, the plants become more carnivorous than edible, and some of the seeds got shipped out during the panic.

3. Meteor crashes into a little town, only that the meteor is actually a giant seed.

===

Edit: Another idea that, while it's not Plant-related, it could be vore-related. I was thinking to develop the idea for an RP on another forum, but...

An alien abducted you and dropped you off in what you assume is a factory. You are told that the food supply for their race is decreasing, but fortunately for him and you, the alien found this factory from an ancestor that used to create food. Unfortunately, it has been abandoned and the internal atmosphere isn't good for the aliens, and your (human) species is a match for the factory. Therefore, the alien decides, for "working" in this factory, it pay you in the closest monetary value of your world (gold).

However, if you fail to get the factory working, the aliens would have to go for another food source, and they don't mind eating other species (mainly you). So yeah, it' s a good idea to get the factory working.
polyedit2000
Participator

Return to Suggestion & inspiration