Inspire me! (also accepting limited requests and trades)

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Inspire me! (also accepting limited requests and trades)

Postby Ghrelin » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:41 am

Reusing this thread to seek inspiration and help build up my gallery.

For suggestions: A suggestion can be anything from a simple description of a scene or character type to a single word, or maybe even just a song by which to be inspired. You can be somewhat specific (ex: "pre-vore scene with a busty cougar girl and micro mouse prey") or more vague (ex: "i'd like to see you try a hard vore scene"). The less specific you are, the more room I have to expand on an idea, but it's easiest if I have a few building blocks to start with. If you're making a suggestion, remember that it is NOT a request/freebie, so do not name any specific characters or get too in-detail with your idea. Label a suggestion post with Suggestion:, followed by whatever inspiration you wish to share.

For Requests: This time around, I'll also allow more specific requests to be made, but please note that requests are NOT first-come-first-served: I will choose the ones that inspire me most to draw. I'll keep 2 request slots. If they both get filled, I may open them again when both requests are finished or I may not, depending on how much time and motivation I have. If you're making a request, please be sure to label your post as Request:, followed by any necessary refs for your character(s) and what kind of scene you'd like to see them in.

Request Slots
1-
2-

For Trades: I'm not ready to accept commissions just yet, but if you're looking to give something in return (and if you dig male preds), I love art trades! The rules for these are the same as for requests: they will not be first-come-first-served; I will choose who to trade with based on interest. If you're making an offer for an art trade, please be sure to label your post as Trade:, followed by examples of your art, any necessary refs for your character(s), what kind of scene you'd like to receive, and what kind of scenes and character(s) you'd be willing to draw in return. I will take 2 slots for trades, as well.

Trade Slots
1- jaggedjagd (completed)
2-

To view my art (and some of my characters), you can see my gallery here, or have a look at my FA page which has a little more on it.

Will Do: (*= stuff I like most)
-hard vore*
-soft vore*
-fatal*
-nonfatal
-digestion*
-size difference*
-similar or same size*
-micro
-cooking, prep, food play, etc*
-human/humanoid/anthro preds*
-human/humanoid/anthro prey*
-animal/feral preds
-animal/feral prey*
-machines (robots, meat grinders, vehicles, etc)*
-male preds*
-male prey
-female preds
-female prey*
-pre-vore
-non-vore
-sex/sensuality*
-bdsm*
-feet/paws
-MLP

Won't Do:
-scat
-diapers
-most fandoms (including Pokemon/Digimon/etc)
-non-oral
-futa
-c-boy
-hyper
-super obese
-underage

Don't be afraid to suggest things that aren't listed; the more ideas I have to choose from/work with, the better. If you aren't sure of something, just ask.
**I can get very busy and forgetful. It may take me a few days to complete any promised art, so please be patient. However, if more than a week goes by and you haven't heard from me, don't hesitate to drop me a reminder! Apologies in advance: I DO forget things sometimes, so be sure to keep track of anything that I owe you.**
Last edited by Ghrelin on Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Give me suggestions?

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:44 am

I'd love to see your take on my story 'Mrs Jones Meets Her Match.'
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:46 am

Or, if that's too much, I'd love to see a male pred chowing down on my character Kimiko Suzuki.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby headhunter732 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:01 am

How about three guys, person a feeds person b to person c's cock. Perhaps a post vore pic of person a filled with cum?
I write stories!
Seeking partner thread

You either die a prey or live long enough to see yourself become the pred
headhunter732
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aetherborn » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:00 pm

Well, for something a little unorthodox, have you considered pairing up an aggressive prey and a reluctant pred?

Something like a woman looking to commit suicide by feeding herself to a monster or giant, only to find that said monster is "on the wagon" and looking trying to put their days of eating sentient beings behind them?
Aetherborn
New to the forum

Postby Ghrelin » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:11 pm

Aetherborn wrote:Well, for something a little unorthodox, have you considered pairing up an aggressive prey and a reluctant pred?

Something like a woman looking to commit suicide by feeding herself to a monster or giant, only to find that said monster is "on the wagon" and looking trying to put their days of eating sentient beings behind them?

now, there's an interesting thought...
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aetherborn » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:55 pm

Thanks! Interesting thoughts are kind of a specialty of mine :3

Ooh, what about crazed stalker/serial killer who eats anyone he's in love with so they can always be part of him?
Aetherborn
New to the forum

Postby Ghrelin » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:35 pm

Aetherborn wrote:Thanks! Interesting thoughts are kind of a specialty of mine :3

Ooh, what about crazed stalker/serial killer who eats anyone he's in love with so they can always be part of him?

that also sounds pretty fun. very horror-y, would make for great writing.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Makuta » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:09 am

How about this idea for a story. My Fursona Makuta: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10474046/ is caught and sell to Live Cook Show, where Furries are the meals for other Furries. A Furry Cook prepares Makuta like a meal live on TV (but please no fur removal) and one of the guests take this cat meal then and swallow Makuta down whole and alive and digest him then.
Makuta
Somewhat familiar

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:47 am

Oo, how about a ship full of alien cyborgs/robots lands on Earth with the intent to invade, but they all forgot their weapons so they have to eat humans in order to take over instead?
PlasmaTech225
Participator

Postby Knax » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:12 pm

I have a boar character and always had this little idea for a story as he's a trucker he often picks up hitchhikers because you know easy prey he has to stop at the services and such for the mandated rest breaks and takes advantage of that to have some fun with the hitchhiker in the sleeping compartment of the truck teasing the prey but then the cuffing gagging them so he can finish the delivery. After which he swallows them but attaches the cuffs to his thick nose ring so they prey is trapped in his gullet he then goes out on the town to the seedy looking metal/trucker bars where no one cares to help the prey out has drinks pigs out on food before heading back to a motel room with someone or alone sexy times happen after which they passes out asleep with the prey still trapped there until breakfast when he makes it sound like he's gonna let them out of the cuffs and go - but means go down into his gut before headed back to the truck big fat squirming belly and teases them as he carries on with his next job as the prey is digested.
Knax
New to the forum

Re: Inspire me! (also accepting limited requests and trades

Postby Ghrelin » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:50 am

============================================================================
Bumping this up with a freshly edited OP.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RyanKrakinski » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:45 am

I've always wondered if the concept of a spy sleeping with an unaware partner and then eating him/her upon being found out was worth trying.
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:59 pm

You know, I've always been astonished at how few stories here revolve around tongue play. In fact, it's not only here, but anywhere on the web in general. I know of the existence of only '3' works in total that have had anything remotely close to what I've been looking for.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9359128/3/My-Bad-Boy
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10992975/5 ... Hutt-Queen
https://aryion.com/g4/view/362390
No other has ever gone into the finer details of deep full-tour tongue kissing: from mouth to ass, or vice versa; bottom line is, not enough people trying that stuff. And another thing. Hasn't anyone here ever tried structuring a story on having a heroine gain tongue dexterity, and and incorporating it into fighting scenes? It's hard, but I know it's possible. Now I may have only just now signed up as an official member, but I've been scouring on aryion several years prior, trying to expand my horizons. I just hope someone can get this word out so more people hear about it.
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ursa » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:57 pm

how about a trade?
Ursa
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ghrelin » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:10 am

Ursa wrote:how about a trade?

sure, i'd love to! drop me a PM and we can discuss what you wanna do.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration