non-pregnant pred vore pregnant pray & becomes pregnant

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

non-pregnant pred vore pregnant pray & becomes pregnant

Postby sexygirl1991 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:34 pm

non-pregnant female (&/or male) pred(s) vore pregnant female (&/or male) prey(s) &, unexpectedly, miraculously digests only the prey, (not the growing unborn baby). But, instead, becomimg pregnant & carrying & giving birth to the baby. Then maybe/possibly raising &/or re-voreing, or something.

Could also do same with unhatched egg(s) vored, then hatching & living & growing inside tummy &/or womb &/or other part(s) of body. For the rest of the preds &/or preys life &/or eventually being birthed out &/or escapeing/getting out by some other mean(s)/way(s), with &/or without harm.

Just some interesting ideas, thoughts, suggestions, possibilities, etc...

Thanks! ;)
sexygirl1991
New to the forum

Re: non-pregnant pred vore pregnant pray & becomes pregnant

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:56 pm

I think Simrobert2001 wrote something like that involving Angelina Jolie a long time ago. It's on here somewhere. I'd find it but I'm on my phone.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Return to Suggestion & inspiration