Stomach Selfies (Or 'Social Media in Vore')

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Stomach Selfies (Or 'Social Media in Vore')

Postby TastyTales » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:39 pm

(Not sure if this is the right forum for it, hopefully we can move the topic if it isn't ^^; )

Lately I've found myself hooked on the idea of people using Social Media in vorish scenarios. From the prey posting their last tweet (#digesting) to the predator proudly proclaiming their success hunting prey on their Facebook status, I'd love to see more of this sort of thing. Just off the top of my head, there's stuff like:

1. 'The Iron Gut Challenge' - Step 1: Get yourself eaten by a predator. Step 2: Post this on your wall along with a picture of your face pressed against the stomach wall. Step 3: Wait! If you get 1000 likes, you're free to go. If not, you lose ;3 ((Thanks to EGKangaroo for this idea. Really want to get it drawn at some point x3))

2. 'Stomach Selfies' - The latest craze is taking pictures of yourself while you're in a predator's stomach.

3. Throat Pics - Like dick pics, but predators send prey snapshots of their open maws instead.

4. Live-tweeting digestion - A predator sending frequent tweets about their prey's process through their body.

5. Before/After shots - Getting into post-vore territory here xD;

6. Predator steals their prey's phone and changes their display picture to a picture of their stomach. (Bonus points for comments from friends, particularly if they're ridiculing the prey thinking it's a joke.)

7. Predators/Prey on youtube. Channels about predators eating 'guest star' prey, or prey posting up escape videos. ( "Predator Prank GONE GURGLEY" )

8. A Prey putting out a call for help, only for people to take it and turn it into a trend (#save[Prey's name here]) while the prey tries to explain they could be looking for them or doing something to help instead of just trying to spread the hashtag.

Anyone got any stories or art in which predators or prey use social media? Also, what's your favourite use of social media in a vorish scenario? :3
TastyTales
Somewhat familiar

Re: Stomach Selfies (Or 'Social Media in Vore')

Postby HipAttack » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:00 pm

Oh, now here's an interesting idea. I have no patience for people who are constantly glued to their phones and sending out tweets, so I can definitely get behind the idea of eating them and using their account to tell the world that they've become food for the added humiliation.

Well, I'm officially inspired. Might have to write on one of these.
HipAttack
New to the forum

Re: Stomach Selfies (Or 'Social Media in Vore')

Postby TastyTales » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:41 pm

ThunderKing wrote:Oh, now here's an interesting idea. I have no patience for people who are constantly glued to their phones and sending out tweets, so I can definitely get behind the idea of eating them and using their account to tell the world that they've become food for the added humiliation.

Well, I'm officially inspired. Might have to write on one of these.

Hehe, I think that's the other half of it. I love blase passers-by, recording footage of prey getting eaten by predators to upload it for internet points later x3
TastyTales
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration