Wanted: Proofreader and Suggestions for MLP Vore (all sorts)

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Wanted: Proofreader and Suggestions for MLP Vore (all sorts)

Postby Stanku » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:42 am

Not sure if this is the right category for this sort of thing, but let's give it a shot.

What started out as a rather innocent vore scene or two with a couple of ponies in it has now expanded into a 10k+ word fic that's only getting started. So what I'm looking for is a proofreader (preferably a native English speaker) who might be interested involving themselves into a somewhat longer project. I'm writing this at a rather gradual pace with no strict schedule, and the same rule would of course apply to the proofreaders. Naturally, there could be several different helpers on the way.

A few words about what I've gotten down thus far. It's mostly hard vore with cooking, digestion, rape, suffering and all sorts of other nasty stuff done by a bunch of changelings to sweet, cute ponies. Consider my previous story "Dragonshy II" a reliable comparison. Scat will probably be included at some point. Soft vore does make an appearance. What concerns the "plot", changelings raided Ponyville and are now reaping the fruits of their victory. At later stage I planned to give the ponies some payback time, but I'm not sure if I care to carry this thing that far. Depends a lot on if I get help or not.

Finally, whomever chooses to help me in what I shall judge to be a reasonable measure shall be awarded with a scene of their very own, designed and executed according to their instructions by me.

The link to google docs: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XxxRzpTF2vmP8JqMSlZKNjbp1qvobuNyGrJ7UVrYr10/edit?usp=sharing
Stanku
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration