Idea for grimdark vore scenario

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Idea for grimdark vore scenario

Postby ImNotAHipster » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:46 pm

So this is an idea I've had bandying about in my head for a while now, and I thought I'd share it with you guys. Basically, the idea is that a predator has someone -- ideally a lover, but not necessarily -- to bring him/her new and terrified victims to eat. The victims are captured, possibly fattened up, and presented on a silver platter. They're tied up with an apple gag stuffed in their mouth, and moan and cry for mercy right up until the predator devours them.

Thoughts?
ImNotAHipster
Participator

Re: Idea for grimdark vore scenario

Postby EatMeImIrish » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:08 pm

Oooh, that's a hot one. ;)
"Joey, did you eat my sandwich?"
"I am your sandwich."
EatMeImIrish
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kharon » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:34 pm

It's a pretty common theme actually (I've thought of it before as well), but it's a fun one regardless. Especially if there's a risk that the helper is devoured at the end - unless they perform well.
Kharon
???

Postby yummyyoungnorski » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:04 pm

I wrote a story on that premise about two years ago: http://yummyyoungnorski.deviantart.com/ ... 56906&qo=4
For the joy of good food.

Visit my gallery on DeviantArt: http://yummyyoungnorski.deviantart.com/
yummyyoungnorski
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration