i hope this is where this idea/subject goes...

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

i hope this is where this idea/subject goes...

Postby Felix » Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:26 pm

hmm.... has anyone ever tried or suggested limewire or such for concentrations of vore, ub, av, etc? because i can theoretically duplicate/relocate/share my entire collection and more through limewire.
... also there is an artist jeremy bernal (sexyfur) does a lot of good artwork... not that i would know (not wanting to get involved in copyright issues) but yea.... there is a big collection of stuff there
Felix
Been posting for a bit

Re: i hope this is where this idea/subject goes...

Postby MaxTwenty » Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:45 pm

I have a few things, manips, flash games, etc. that I made and put on limewire. Next to none of them have ever been downloaded X.x
MaxTwenty
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Journeyman » Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:53 pm

If you share something on a p2p service, isn't there a link you can provide? Like how eDonkey/eMule have ed2k links... 'Cuz otherwise I think it'd be pretty hard to spread the word by just hoping folks will stumble across stuff... Though I do search every once in a while...
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Felix » Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:09 pm

limewire has a direct connect feature which allows you to type in the IP of another and browse the contents of the folders which the other user has selected to share
Felix
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration