Name for a Candy Bar

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Name for a Candy Bar

Postby SenpaiVore » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:53 pm

Hi guys ^-^ I hope you guys don't mind but I need some suggestions for a story I am writing. I won't spoil the details, but it does involve food related vore.

In the story, the main focus is a company that makes a candy bar and I'm having the toughest time coming up with a name for said candy bar. So I was wondering if you guys could help get me past this road block.

Now some details:
The name needs to be something catchy
The name has to be vore related, but not too obvious
The chocolate bar contains a layer of marshmallow, strawberry cream and milk chocolate.

Can't wait to see what you guys post. Thank you so much and if you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them.
SenpaiVore
Been posting for a bit

Re: Name for a Candy Bar

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:57 pm

Snackrifice?
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby SenpaiVore » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:05 pm

That does sound like a good name for a vending machine company or a convince store so I'll definitely use it ^-^ but I think the name would be too obvious on a candybar
SenpaiVore
Been posting for a bit

Postby Barghest236 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:33 am

Hmmm... no brilliant epiphanies yet. My first reactions are "Mallowberry Bars" (not vorish and kinda close to "Mallowmars") and "Soylent Pink" (perhaps too specific and obvious). I'll see if I can't brainstorm some more....

*EDIT - Maybe something science-y like "Trophic Delights" or "Chyme Time"?
"Welcome to the Corley Institute! Interns will please refrain from provoking the Manticore Thistles, as antidote supplies are currently limited."
Barghest236
Somewhat familiar

Postby SenpaiVore » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:59 am

Soylent Pink? That sounds pretty awesome. Thanks ^-^
SenpaiVore
Been posting for a bit

Postby Barghest236 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:33 pm

Glad to help!
"Welcome to the Corley Institute! Interns will please refrain from provoking the Manticore Thistles, as antidote supplies are currently limited."
Barghest236
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration