Two concepts

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Two concepts

Postby JaredTheCat » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:50 am

Over the last 4-5 years, I've been thinking on some ideas to go with vore. The concepts are like a giant mansion called the "Vortuary" A portmanteu of Vore and Sanctuary or Vore and Mortuary, depending on how morbid you want to get. The Vortuary would be like a voric brothel, where the employees and cilents can choose to reform or not. If they choose to, then a night rate of $20,000 would be the cost (Expensive yes). However, if they choose to not reform, they have to sign multiple papers and contracts in order for the place and owners never get sued. The place could also be used as a funeral home of sorts, given if the prey doesn't want to survive. A celebration of life would happen, with friends, family, and others enjoying themselves. Even the pred would be invited. Then the main event. The devouring of said prey. The place even would sell videos of the prey's devourment and digestion, as part of the contract of being eaten. If the person wanted a one or multiple night stay, they would be digested like normal, but reformed when the days are up. A 2 week booking notice is required. So like a hotel, brothel, and a funeral home for vore. Still working on the concept itself, but as for the funeral home part, the extremely rare time a dead prey comes in, they will do the honors. No videos get sold of the ones that died before getting in. There is even an internship, with two interns a year, though only one gets to leave. The other always gets ate before the internship is up.

The second concept is something I've had for even longer (Since before I was even involved with the vore community back in 2010!) A world where there are no prisons or jails. The thing replacing prisons and jails? Soul Cells. Say if you were charge and convicted of murder, rape, theft, and even D.U.I., you would be devoured by the judge themself, and forced to serve out your sentence with your soul in a cage. Your body digests like normal, but your soul is transported into a cage with many other souls convicted of crimes. The sentences go from a month to even the death penalty. There is no life penalty, because there is no point. If given the death penalty, All your body and soul becomes is nothing more than excrement from the judge themself. As for the ones there for months or years, escape is impossible. Also, say if the judge ends up getting injured by something that would normally kill a person, a soul in the cage dies instead. No souls in the cage, then the judge dies.

The first concept was a random-ass one that I came up with during a night of heavy drinking with friends. The other came around while daydreaming during high school (So 2008 or 2009 in this case) after talking with a relative that worked in the prison system. Would love to hear feedback from the vore community on these concepts.
To live is to die, to eat is to digest, and to sing is to entertain.
JaredTheCat
Heavy user

Re: Two concepts

Postby StopherTanuki » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:17 pm

I have been playing with a similar concept to the first one. Hell if you have mentioned it elsewhere you might even be the one who put it into my head.

The concept i have been entertaining is a Vore bar, where they have regen machines in the back room or basement. If you want to have a go with someone who digests you pay a couple hundred bucks to book a regen machine and then you do the deed and the prey is reformed through magic/technological means. You could even put it on a timer so you reform after a few hours, days or months instead of right away, good way to get out lonely weekends or long boring winters.
Similarly a Vore Restaurant that have masses of regen machines and they try to hire prey to a wide variety of tastes. Been thinking about writing a story of a guy who gets a job there as a janitor then as a meal after a rich client enquirers about him. He quickly becomes fond of the pay and the experience.
StopherTanuki
Been posting for a bit

Postby JaredTheCat » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:01 am

StopherTanuki wrote:I have been playing with a similar concept to the first one. Hell if you have mentioned it elsewhere you might even be the one who put it into my head.

The concept i have been entertaining is a Vore bar, where they have regen machines in the back room or basement. If you want to have a go with someone who digests you pay a couple hundred bucks to book a regen machine and then you do the deed and the prey is reformed through magic/technological means. You could even put it on a timer so you reform after a few hours, days or months instead of right away, good way to get out lonely weekends or long boring winters.
Similarly a Vore Restaurant that have masses of regen machines and they try to hire prey to a wide variety of tastes. Been thinking about writing a story of a guy who gets a job there as a janitor then as a meal after a rich client enquirers about him. He quickly becomes fond of the pay and the experience.

Hehehe nice. Thing is, I never told a soul about these concepts, until when I made this post. They are some fun ideas to play around with.
JaredTheCat
Heavy user

Postby StopherTanuki » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:55 pm

It must be a " Great minds think alike" situation. If i was better at writing i would whip up some stories with these ideas but i have no confidence in my writing
StopherTanuki
Been posting for a bit

Postby JaredTheCat » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:57 pm

Lol. I am starting to return to writing, and may go with these concepts.
JaredTheCat
Heavy user

Postby blooberbloob » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:24 am

I like those concepts a lo and would like to read how you implement them into writing.
I hate January April, May, August, December

blooberbloob
---

Return to Suggestion & inspiration