Unused Amazing Preds

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Unused Amazing Preds

Postby artimus261 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:00 am

I feel like there a lot of preds out there that just don't get used enough. Some examples are Guu from Hare nochi Guu, cute pink-haired loli with a universe for a stomach and Madam Rouge from Teen Titans. Want to start this topic so that maybe some artists or writers might pick up and use some of these characters who are practically begging to be used. And I mean Giganta from DC Comics! I mean COME ON xD Anyway hope to see more on here and discover even more people
artimus261
New to the forum

Re: Unused Amazing Preds

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:48 pm

Well, I'm not sure why some people are used while some are not. I mean, there's that one guy and his family in Ranma 1/2, plucks food on his head with his tongue and has a habit of stuffing people into his mouth, or is that kissing? Ranma (girl form) was a victim of his several times.

Actually, I guess it's because people like how they vore but not how they look.
polyedit2000
Participator

Re: Unused Amazing Preds

Postby PhantomWriter2 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:37 am

Unused preds? How about scenarios.

Um...

Summer Smith from Rick and Morty...

...eating...

...teenage Maggie Simpson (the episode "Lisa Wedding")...

...and they're a couple.

Nice and cracky. :-D
PhantomWriter2
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration