Idea for a Harvest Moon hack

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Idea for a Harvest Moon hack

Postby MarinLaFey » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:13 pm

Helloes! First off, I am new, but I've been lurking for a while here. I hope to have some of my stories up and actually contribute.

Anyways, this idea came to me while I was playing a little hacked/patched version of Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town.

Why not make a Harvest Moon hack/rpgmaker knockoff where the main character ends up getting vored by everyone and everything. And maybe they can also eat some characters themselves (maybe through blessings of the Harvest God/Goddess?).

I was also thinking that the animals would be not really animals, but just kemomimi. And that the kemomimi sheep would be the characters from Catherine.

This idea just randomly came to me while I was thinking of art. Then I eventually got to the idea of Cliff cockvoring the main male character (I'm playing the HMMFOMT with the True Love hack).

I would do this myself, but I'd just end up making it all M/M and also, i have no game programming skills. I'm all story and concept design.

P.S. Harvest Moon is a totally untapped vore market though.
MarinLaFey
Somewhat familiar

Re: Idea for a Harvest Moon hack

Postby Rowigrath » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:08 pm

This would be pretty fun, honestly. Too bad I'm only useful in story and concept designs... I'd totally work on this if I could! Harvest Moon would be great for vore!
Rowigrath
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration