Need suggestions for story!

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Need suggestions for story!

Postby Merodi » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:36 pm

Hey there!

So, I've been wanting to write my first vore story for ages, but since I never did it before, I don't know how to make it good. I do have some idea already, including the basic plot, but... well, I need ideas!
This is what I have so far:
-It's basically a fanfiction for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5 (Vento Aureo)
-The pred is Giorno Giovanna, the prey's gonna be the rest of his squad - five people, all named after food, funny enough
-They're all (all but Giorno) shrinked down by their enemy Formaggio, who ran away to safety
-Giorno vores them for protection while he's hunting down the enemy
-He needs to regurgitate them before killing/beating Formaggio, or else they'll grow inside of him to their original size

So far, so good... But that could I add to make it a fun read, to make it more interesting?
I hope you guys can help me!
Merodi
Participator

Re: Need suggestions for story!

Postby Belloc » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:06 pm

Honestly, it sounds like you know just what you want to write. You've got a beginning, middle, and end. You just need to put it into words!

Start off just writing about the first part you thing that's interesting. Maybe it's Formaggio shrinking them, maybe its them already shrunk and you want to get right to the vore stuff.

The main thing is think about what you want to write and then write it out. Anything extra will come as you write and, once you're done, as you edit.

You can always share it with your friends for feedback or the Eka's writing group. I certainly wouldn't mind offering some suggestions. The only big step is writing it out. Then, once you've written it, you can take what you wrote and make it better till it's as close to perfect as you want it.

You have some cool ideas in your art; writing is just a different means of exploring creative ideas. It just takes practice. Good luck! ^^
Belloc
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration