Undertale vore mod?

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Undertale vore mod?

Postby Cygni » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:57 pm

I know about Undertail, but it surprises me that there is no Undertale vore mod. The game is definitely moddable (there is a moddb page with several mods) so it is not impossible. Does anyone else want to see something like this?
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Undertale vore mod?

Postby Ominom » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:17 pm

I'd love to see that as a mod, or at least an animation or fan game, especially including Muffet.
Ominom
Been posting for a bit

Re: Undertale vore mod?

Postby AnalagousSam » Sun May 01, 2016 6:54 pm

I dunno, this community is already pretty niche, so the probability of someone who simultaneously likes vore, knows how to develop mods for Undertale, and would have the prerogative to do such a thing is pretty slim. Even the amount of Undertale vore art is pretty small, so I wouldn't get your hopes too high for a mod to the game.
AnalagousSam
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration