Possible Slasher vore art?

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Possible Slasher vore art?

Postby PumpkinTheTerror » Sat May 07, 2016 12:30 pm

Hello there! I
I'm mostly new here, but that is besides the point. I'd like to discuss an idea that I haven't really seen before. Either that or I'm not looking hard enough. I'd love to see some sort of Horror Movie Slasher vore art or stories. It seems like a really underdeveloped idea that only a few people have talked about, and maybe one of the reasons people barely ever talk about it is...maybe they find it creepy? Perhaps the idea of a killer swallowing someone whole is just weird? >.>
A character I'd love to see elaborated on in terms of vore is Michael Myers. Sure, he's creepy, but he honestly has great pred potential.
I'd love to see this idea come to life :D
PumpkinTheTerror
New to the forum

Re: Possible Slasher vore art?

Postby knifesmile » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:31 am

This is a pretty old post, so sorry if I'm gravedigging. But this is basically exactly what I draw and write. My characters are often serial killers or supernatural stuff, demon-ghosts or werebeasts that would be at home in horror film. Of course, I'm talking pretty extreme hard vore - no one's getting swallowed whole here... more like torn to bits or butchered and cooked. But still! My primary character's serial killer nom de guerre in his universe is even 'the Rainy Day Slasher'. So there you go - slasher vore.

Well, actually, come to think of it... there's been a few times when 'Cet reverted to his natural dragon form and devoured human-sized prey... more or less whole. So there's that, if it counts.
knifesmile
Somewhat familiar

Re: Possible Slasher vore art?

Postby PumpkinTheTerror » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:08 pm

Ah, even better!
Hard vore is definitely something I can bare :D
PumpkinTheTerror
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration