Idea about narration (RP-ish)

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Idea about narration (RP-ish)

Postby jaykayeight » Sun May 08, 2016 8:06 pm

For those who like to play with viewpoint or different perspectives in vore rps. i have an idea:
Sometimes I find it really appealing reading and asking others about their RP scenarios, asking how they experienced the situation. So i thought this could be a plotline on its own.
Instead of playing a scenario first person, the setting could be: you invent a past-time vore incident and your rp-partner can ask questions about it.
So, for example, you can play it as a confession: you confess that you have eaten a person dear to your rp partner. maybe the pred can play a reluctant or unreliable narrator.
The charming aspect is that both players have equal possibilites to maneuver into a direction of interest.

If this idea is an old hat, ignore it :D If not i shall call it "voration" or "hotseat" or vore Q and A.... you name it
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration