Anthro Unbirth

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Anthro Unbirth

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Fri May 20, 2016 3:11 pm

Hey, before I continue into the heart of this discussion, is anyone willing to draw one of the female characters of Disney's Robin Hood unbirthing another one of the characters.... or two... or three?

So, anyways, if you were to be unbirthed by an anthro, and possibly become their child, what kind of Anthro would you prefer?

I'd prefer a lioness, vixen or a wolfess.

But what about you?
Tornadochaser1
Participator

Re: Anthro Unbirth

Postby ArcaneSigil » Fri May 20, 2016 5:05 pm

I'm biased as far as unbirthing goes. It doesn't have to be an anthro, it can be a feral, demi-human, or otherwise. Of course, I'm a male, so any time something goes into a vagina, I'm happy. Unless it's straight up bestiality (having straight up sex with animals in real life). That's a bit too much for me.

As for the animal, also slightly biased because of my own feelings. I LOVE wolves, think they're amazing, beautiful, powerful, majestic creatures that deserve our respect and admiration, not our fear and disdain. (I should keep that for future use. XD)

So, if I was to be unbirthed by an Anthro, it'd have to be a wolfess. If she HAD to be anthro, I would like to be unbirthed, released, unbirthed again, released again, sex her up, unbirthed again, and released over and over again for more and more sexin's before finally being unbirthed to become her child unless we had children together. XD

Forgive the long post, I just finished a red spritzer that had about as much alcohol as it did liquid in the can so I'm a wee bit tipsy. Not a light weight by any means, but 6.5% alcohol by volume in an 8.4 oz liquid volume can... yeah. Tipsy, but not bad enough that I can't make coherent sentences, they just tend to run on and on and on and on and on... see what I mean. o.o I get drunk on six beverages. I know there's people out there, maybe some on here that can handle more, but three of my beverages were lightweight drinks and three of them were Jack and Cokes. More Jack than Coke.

ANYWAY, back to the post. I would love to be unbirthed by a wolfess Anthro or feral. Or even a wolfess demi-human, as long as I was going in her vagoo and not her butt. As much as I like anal sex, I don't much care for anal vore. Not my cup o tea.

As for drawing one of the female characters from Disney's Robbin Hood unbirthing other characters... I tend to not draw fetish art concerning my favorite Disney movies from my child hood. Granted, some of the artists here can probably make Maid Marion from that movie look DAMN sexy, but no thanks. I'd personally like to keep my childhood favorites off of my paper as fetish work. If it's one I haven't seen, which is rare because my family owned a LOT of the Disney movies and the ones we didn't own I saw on TV, or one I just didn't much care for (MOST of the sequels), then I'm ok with it. As long as it's a character from the sequel that wasn't in the first one.

Edit: I forgot to mention before that another Anthro I would like to be unbirthed by, or in this case "Other Anthros", would be the Mane Six of MLP. Only stipulation is they HAVE to be Anthro for this to happen.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby VoreNut » Fri May 20, 2016 10:04 pm

I'd have to go with a rabbit anthro that's fond of carrying me around in her womb every so often... I have a strange affinity with real rabbits, as wild ones don't seem to see me as a threat, and I had one for a little over fifteen years before old age put him down.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hathias » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:18 pm

I'm a writer, not a drawer, although I would be okay with writing this out.

As for unbirth preferences, I like larger predators like orcas, gryphons, and wolves. Also enjoy prey animals like does, elephants, rhinos, and mares. I go for an endosoma scenario where I get hooked up on an umbilical and suspended in amniotic fluids and carried sround for a few months... its pretty fun to imagine it being a tongue job gone wrong and she gets a little too excited and stuffs me in.
If I were a dragon, I'd be a RainWing.

"We are NOT calling it magical death spit."
Hathias
New to the forum

Postby Ginga » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:30 pm

Could you do pumyra unbirthing Dobo both are from thundercats
Ginga
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration