Vore Story Universe Idea

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Vore Story Universe Idea

Postby FallHope » Sat May 21, 2016 5:58 pm

Hello,

I am planning on making a vore story universe thing. It takes place in a made up city named Lost Creek where furries and humans live along side each other normally. Vore is a normal thing and is allowed. Some people welcome vore and some see it as a crime and would rather stay out of a hungry belly. The idea is that people can put their own character/fursona/self into one of the "episodes" in the whole story. Like for example, the Marvel universe, everyone knows each other exist and can be in the same episode together. If a character is eaten and digested then they will no longer be in the story because they are dead but may still be mentioned. Who ever submits a character must supply a description of the character (picture if they have one), if they are pred or prey, what types of vore they enjoy. I will create the story's storyline and make certain characters interact with each other but if someone suggests to interact with a certain character then I will arrange it. Any questions about character's I will happily answer.

Next is the city Lost Creek. This is like any other city. It has a school, homes, hospital, gym, etc. I will try to get a little map done to show where everything is and make it clearer. Lost Creek is pretty simple.

I would like to know peoples feedback and if anything should be changed or added or if your interested just send a pm, I will answer it ASAP.

Thank you
FallHope
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration