[Writer/Artist Wanted] Commission Offer for a GTS/Vore Story

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

[Writer/Artist Wanted] Commission Offer for a GTS/Vore Story

Postby cocacooler » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 pm

Hello everybody,

hope everyone is doing fine :-D

Payment Edit: Just to make this clear first since the price Information was further down in this long text and I fear most give up before coming to this point:
I am willing to pay big time for a long and good story, with chance of a bonus at the end!

With this post I am proposing a commission job offer to anyone who is interested (I hope this is the right sub-forum for this). This shout-out may seem a bit strange and certainly unusual since this is my very first post ever openly in the community. I have been with the giantess and vore fetishes and all associated sub-genres for far more than 15 years that I can’t even remember when it started all. Since I strictly wanted to separate the fetish from real live I never actively participated in any social interaction on the various sites and forums. Also being lazy might be a reason too.

Probably many will skip this or won’t even read it in the beginning, but for those who do: I appreciate the effort. And even further for those who honestly consider this offer I will make sure to make it worth your time in terms of payment.

Anyway what I am looking for are writers/artists for, first a story and eventually a comic based on this story. Here are some keywords so you have an idea of what is coming to you should anyone accept:
- Giantess, growth, destruction as the main theme
- Vore, insertion, absorption as sub theme - detailed graphical descriptions of those is highly encouraged
- Expansion for breasts, butt etc… to a reasonable limit
- A female character from a known game franchise as the main character/antagonist (NOT underage I assure you)
- Smut-fest story with a self-centered, maybe even evil personality and lots of self-enjoyment
- A good ending… for the antagonist. I am talking about apocalyptic scenarios for all of the rest :P (this might give you an idea of what growth limits I prefer; Hint: There is no limit)
- A bit of Slapstick and dark humor
- Well thought out story with plenty of interaction, sub-plots with other characters of the same universe
- The longer and more detailed the story without being drawn out, the better.

I am well aware that such scenarios are more rare and don’t have that many followers. It might even be hard to create a good story. But I am hoping to combine the fun of a fap-fest growth story, together with a long decent and thought out storyline. Look at this as a challenge.
Of course the story has to be written first, after that a willing artist can start with the comic whenever he want’s. Also if you are both good at writing and drawing you can of course do both the story and the comic if you wish.

The work can be done at whatever pace you are comfortable with. I don’t rush things.
Payment over Paypal. Other options can be discussed.

This is my dream of having my most beloved character together in a story with my most beloved fetishes in one package. And since I neither can write nor draw I have to resort to commissions.
I decided to post this offer here on Eka’s portal first since I think the skilled people here have similar tastes of what I want. I might add this to other popular fetish sites when the resonance is low here, but I really, really hope someone is willing to accept my silly offer here XD.

So if you are interested just answer here or send me a note. We can clear any questions then and also discuss the details including the character and the basic ideas I have swirling in my mind. The possibility is there to switch to better ways of communication like Skype or mail later on, if so wished.

Thank you very much for your time in advance. I hope to hear good news :D
cocacooler
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration