Which pred should I use in my next story? (Poll)

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Which predator should I use in my next story?

Ceres
17%
Alyson
No votes
Cassie
17%
Linda
17%
Koan
17%
The big bad wolf
33%

Total votes : 6

Which pred should I use in my next story? (Poll)

Postby kernac » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:09 pm

I'm having trouble deciding which of my preds I'm gonna use for my next story! So I thought I'd ask you, the humble viewer. I've got both male and female preds (and one pred that can be either female or herm.) so there's something for pretty much everyone.

Our contestants for pred of the day are:

--Ceres, the mother goddess:
Ceres1.png

(A dragon goddess with virtually limitless power, can be any size or shape and comes as either a female or a herm.)

--Alyson Gator:
Alyson1.jpg

(Large and in charge nerdy gator girl looking for a date[But a meal is more likely.])

--Cassie Dragongut:
Cassie1.png

(A fat, nerdy dragoness that can be either a sexy teacher, an intrepid businesswoman or an intriguing movie star.)

--Linda Baker:
Linda1.png

(A 40 something year old cougar milf prowling the nightclubs in search of a good meal while also trying to raise her kids proper.)

--Koan the terrible:
Koan1.png

(Big hungry lizard stalking the jungles in search of an easy meal. Can also be a modern businessman or teacher! Inspired by Ferngully's goanna character[If I'm gonna eat somebody, it might as well be you~] )

--The big bad wolf:
BigBad1.jpg

(The big bad wolf himself! Is actually an ageless supernatural creature which purpose is to remind mankind that the forces of nature can never be fully tamed or controlled. He is the monster in the darkness, the predatory we all fear deep down.)

So those are the options! And yes, I know I have more characters but I already wrote stories about the others. And also, all of those pics have either been made for or by me and I have the rights to use all of them! On a side note, any specific story idea/concept is also welcomed, thanks!
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re: Which pred should I use in my next story? (Poll)

Postby JackNoName » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:05 pm

Although as an art piece I definitely like Ceres the most I chose Cassie. I think a powerful business woman is way sexy and could lead to a lot of interesting vore related scenes.

She could eat away the competition, intimidate her boss, get rid of some annoying colleges or better yet, terrorize one specific college until the inevitable moment she finally swallows him. Maybe even a ''o no, were stuck in the elevator together for hours.'' scenario.

There are countless possibilities if you take a businesswoman but an all powerful giant character like Ceres would quickly turn into death and destruction or just the typical goddess worship story.

That's just my two cents. If you're interested in brainstorming for stories I'm willing to help, just pop me a pm.
JackNoName
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration