Game idea

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Game idea

Postby heath » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:19 pm

I have a game Idea but I don't think it would work but maybe someone can use it it's a shrunken game with sex and vore I can give all details
basically you're a Pokemon Trainer that has been shrunken and you must infiltrate Team Rocket' HQ you have no Pokemon and you must face the odds of the Poke world
that has kinky poke trainers and enemies not to mention Team Rocket girls that would love to cover you in juices and gulp you down into there slutty bellies. The objective is to find a way to return to your normal size and get back your Pokemon. M/f vore, oral vore
heath
Participator

Re: Game idea

Postby darkevilme » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:46 pm

Deja Vu I did not miss you.

No. No one is going to make a vore game to your specifications for free.
Anyone with the skills, talent or time would work on a game that was their own idea if they were going to do it for free.
Ideas are cheap, everyone has them and to other people your ideas are not special or important.
Every few months someone comes along and this cycle repeats with differing levels of flaming and asshattedness by the community and the proposer respectively. Only the people change, the actual course of events is identical each time.

To save everyone the bother I'm going to request this thread be locked as everything that is going to be posted in this thread has been posted in similar threads already. We do not need to repeat the old arguments about entitlement.
darkevilme
---

Return to Suggestion & inspiration