Looking for some ideas involving War craft's Dragon Aspects

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for some ideas involving War craft's Dragon Aspects

Postby TaurenDevourer » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:25 pm

Hey guys. As someone hoping to improve my fetish writing, as I have hopes to become a freelance writer online for fetishist stories, I've decided I wanted to try something both with vore, and the Dragon Aspects from WoW.

But I'm unfortunately a little stumped on ideas for what I could include outside of the vore part.

Any suggestions? I intend to write several freeLooking for some ideas involving War craft's Dragon Aspects. I intend to write several stories on my own accord so people can see what I'm like.
TaurenDevourer
Participator

Re: Looking for some ideas involving War craft's Dragon Aspe

Postby Cobbly » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:38 am

TaurenDevourer wrote:Hey guys. As someone hoping to improve my fetish writing, as I have hopes to become a freelance writer online for fetishist stories, I've decided I wanted to try something both with vore, and the Dragon Aspects from WoW.

But I'm unfortunately a little stumped on ideas for what I could include outside of the vore part.

Any suggestions? I intend to write several freeLooking for some ideas involving War craft's Dragon Aspects. I intend to write several stories on my own accord so people can see what I'm like.

Well, this really depends. If you like F/m Alextraza has canonicly eaten the orc than elslaved her and forced her to lay eggs for his armies.

What are your fetishes? Pm me
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration