I don't know a good title for it

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

I don't know a good title for it

Postby Jamjo » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:23 pm

I got this idea because of a very simple question the user Ratsu48 asked. He asked, "If you were witnessing someone being swallowed whole by another person, what would be your reaction?" And here's the idea that spawned from that: Somebody stumbles upon a scene of someone else getting vored by another human being, but that is especially shocking because in a non-supernatural, real-world setting it should be impossible! Being a vorarephile themselves the on-looker might be very conflicted but help the person regardless, stepping on the pred's gut to keep him/her from swallowing any more while they ask the prey if they wanted it. The pred being a simple human, can't aptly fight back or run, especially with their center of gravity so thrown off. The prey responds no (or perhaps they were screaming for help the whole time anyway) and the on-looker decides to pull them out. While they do this though, they deem it important to record this on their phone as it happens, so they have leverage for what they're about to do. Instead of calling the cops or anything of the sort, the person brings the pred back to their home (perhaps by convincing them or by 'casual' kidnapping) and begins asking a series of questions in an effort to figure out how it happened. Perhaps they begin teasing the idea or outright saying that they want to be vored(whether lethally or not), or learn how to themselves (or both!!). From here, the story can take on soo many directions and shapes, and maybe even involve some very meta aspects by involving Eka's portal or something
I would try writing it myself (in fact I still probably will) but as I've said before, I have difficulty seeing things all the way through :/
I hope you all see as much potential in this as I do or at least enjoy the idea! :-D
Jamjo
Participator

Re: I don't know a good title for it

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:35 pm

Be interesting if this was an interactive story, so people could just make it the way they want. I may think about doing that either here on Eka's or on Writing.com.(Are there any other places for interactive stories?)
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration