Got any suggestions for me?

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Got any suggestions for me?

Postby knifesmile » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:30 pm

I don't usually take requests, but I feel a really strong need to draw more without having any idea of what I want to draw. I've been trying to do Komodo's commission but female bodies just aren't happening for me right now and I want to take a 'working break' if that makes any sense - warm up more before taking another shot at the paying work so hopefully I'll do a better job. Can't promise I'll use every single reply I get to this, but I'm definitely open to be prompted right now if there's anything anyone would specifically like to see me draw. Obviously hard vore and gore are my specialties but don't feel limited to that.
knifesmile
Somewhat familiar

---

Postby phrooglevore3 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:05 am

---
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration