Looking for story ideas

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for story ideas

Postby Fantasia » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:08 pm

Hi everyone! I'm new to this community (though I lurked a long time before joining) and a big part of my goal right now is to actually contribute instead of hiding on the sidelines. I've written before, but never vore content, and I've read lots of vore stories, so now I feel like I might be ready to jump in the waters and give vore writing a shot! I don't have any ideas rolling around inside my head yet, so I hope to get some suggestions from all of you! I'm looking for general ideas - concepts, things to base a plot on, but not like a whole big thing that is fully detailed. Too many details and I'm more likely to change something if I feel myself pulled in a different direction.

I like a lot of things, and I'm willing to try writing some of the stuff I'm not into, but there are a few things that are strict no-no's. Things I will ~not~ write:

-underage prey/pred
-diapers
-scatplay/watersports (might do disposal, but not likely)
-bestiality

Other than that, suggest whatever you want. I can't promise I'll write everything that gets suggested but hopefully I'll get some good inspiration ^.^

I'm probably not going to write anything ~too~ long, but you never know <3
Fantasia
Been posting for a bit

Re: Looking for story ideas

Postby Ginga » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:39 am

Could I ask for a wolf's rain vore story between kiba and darcia in their wolf forms
Ginga
New to the forum

Postby Fantasia » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:56 pm

I've actually never seen Wolf's Rain so I don't think I could write for it.
Fantasia
Been posting for a bit

Postby Barghest236 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:01 pm

If you're looking for some quick vorish prompts, then let's see what springs to mind.

How about:
- a fishing trip that goes horribly wrong
- a newly-purchased houseplant with a most peculiar diet
- a group of friends that investigate a haunted house and end up "moving in" permanently
- a wish-granting genie with a rather strict payment plan
- a ravenous inter-dimensional shadow-blob that lives in a shoe-box

Inspiration is the trickiest part of writing, so I hope you find something that works!
"Welcome to the Corley Institute! Interns will please refrain from provoking the Manticore Thistles, as antidote supplies are currently limited."
Barghest236
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fantasia » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:48 am

I am finding myself very intrigued by the haunted house idea! I think I've got a little plot bunny bouncing around in my head for that one :D
Fantasia
Been posting for a bit

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:42 pm

You know, I've always been astonished at how few stories here revolve around tongue play. In fact, it's not only here, but anywhere on the web in general. I know of the existence of only '3' works in total that have had anything remotely close to what I've been looking for.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9359128/3/My-Bad-Boy
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10992975/5 ... Hutt-Queen
https://aryion.com/g4/view/362390
No other has ever gone into the finer details of deep full-tour tongue kissing: from mouth to ass, or vice versa; bottom line is, not enough people trying that stuff. And another thing. Hasn't anyone here ever tried structuring a story on having a heroine gain tongue dexterity, and and incorporating it into fighting scenes? It's hard, but I know it's possible. Now I may have only just now signed up as an official member, but I've been scouring on aryion several years prior, trying to expand my horizons. I just hope someone can get this word out so more people hear about it.
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration