Danganronpa Vore Story?

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Danganronpa Vore Story?

Postby MarinLaFey » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:39 pm

I had this neat idea for a story. Basically taking all of the guys (because I'm into M/M stuff) fro the first two games and probably putting them into the first games environment and kind of making it a similar concept.

That's the problem though. The idea is that, if someone finds the remains of the person vored, then the investigation starts and when the investigation ends, the class trial starts and when that ends, the perpetrator gets vored by someone in the class (designated to be Naegi or Hinata so I can work towards the ending I want) however the ideas hits some levels of ridiculousness.

Like, while it isn't easy to get rid of a bunch of shit or cum, it really isn't hard. And I hate to just have the plumbing to not work.

I am thinking about how, that maybe, their metabolism is so instantaneous is that they have to shit or cum where they are standing but I'm not sure if that is too ridiculous.

Plus also I have no real clue on how the know if the remains of someone are an actual someone other than their clothes have to be eaten or if they only discover it after gathering everyone.
MarinLaFey
Somewhat familiar

Re: Danganronpa Vore Story?

Postby Lusishowmi » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:58 am

I think it would be nice for it to be anything more than this.
Lusishowmi
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration