PR chance for artists who know Japanese

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

PR chance for artists who know Japanese

Postby Deathworks » Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:25 am

Hi!

After spending quite a while thinking about the pros and cons, I figured I just go ahead and post this.

Currently (January 2007), at Monster Musume Hyakuran, an illustration contest is being held. The site already has a few Japanese short stories containing monster girl vore.

The prize for the winner will be a Japanese short story written by the site owner based on the winning illustration. So, if a vore illustration was to win, it would result in a new vore short story being written ...

In addition, even besides the prize, I think this is a nice chance for the vore community to appeal to the monster girl community. It allows us to show that vore is also a nice way of interaction.

I am not explaining the detailed rules of the contest because I think it is only interesting for those who understand Japanese or are willing to face the challenge of using translation software. So, please read the detailed rules at the homepage.

However, I want to point out that the dead-line is January 31st. Please keep in mind that, unless you live in Australia or New Zealand, Japanese time is probably a few hours ahead of your local time, so waiting till the very last moment may not be a good idea.

If you need my help or further information, please feel free to say so in this thread.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Return to Suggestion & inspiration