Need a kick in the pants to finish a story!

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Need a kick in the pants to finish a story!

Postby tastyWeasel » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:41 pm

I've been away from actively participating in vore, and well, I have a few still-born story drafts I've been slacking off on. So to help motivate me to finish at least one of these, I'd like some thoughts of which draft I should get done first and who would be interested in them!

1) Non-Vore, M/M anal. Human/big turtle. This one is a first person story of me getting anally destroyed by a very large and endowed turtle. The feeling of a weak human trying to hold his own under the weight of a sea monster using it as a pleasure toy.

2) CV, M/M, Bat/Human, Digestion. Another first person story where I meet one of my characters from my f-list IRL, and me feeling a bit nervouse and shy about one of my fetish monsters becoming reality. Sure there would be the eventual indulgence, but a lot of it is about knowing that a creatures exists that knows all of your buttons to press, is stronger than you, and you not being the one in control anymore.

3) CV, M/M, Watersports, Deathclaw/Weasel, Digestion. A vore story in the fallout setting where the most infamous pred of the wastes catches a furry scavanger and uses them as their sexual playing and urinal before creaming them.

4) UB, F/m/f, Mantrin/Multi prey, Digestion. A Big, overweight mantrin (see link) has a rather ravenous apatite for unbirthing, and being a freelance odd-jobber she has no problem finding people to ferry about the galaxy. However none leave the ship to give her any reviews, as she devours them one by one while they are trapped on her -soon to be messy- ship as her pussy is the one that does the swallowing around here.
"Make me cum." Has never been more literal than in the world of cock vore.
Speaking of making cum, interested in knowing how much you'd make?
tastyWeasel
Participator

Re: Need a kick in the pants to finish a story!

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:16 am

Definitely #3- Deathclaws are really powerful predators and I like the idea of a feral beast abusing a survivor into despair and then melting him into its jizz.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby tastyWeasel » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:53 am

Noted, I'll get to work on that first once my mood to do vore writing flares up again.
"Make me cum." Has never been more literal than in the world of cock vore.
Speaking of making cum, interested in knowing how much you'd make?
tastyWeasel
Participator

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:28 am

tastyWeasel wrote:Noted, I'll get to work on that first once my mood to do vore writing flares up again.

Alright, cool. Please let me know when it's done, if you can remember to. I'd like to read that.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Return to Suggestion & inspiration