Two months here, need an idea.

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Two months here, need an idea.

Postby CatriaFan24 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:36 pm

So, back when I first joined this site I said "hey guuuuuyzzz I'm gonna write le stories are." On Monday was my two month anniversary and I still haven't written a story, so that's what brings me here. I need ideas and help so if you have any ideas or suggestions to help me, Please either PM me or just drop 'em here.
CatriaFan24
Been posting for a bit

Re: Two months here, need an idea.

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:59 pm

I always like to read about heroes being defeated and then humiliatingly churned into cum inside the balls of their enemies, especially if they then go on to use that cum to have sex with somebody else. Maybe you could do something like that, where like, Fox gets cock vored by Wolf, who then has his way with Krystal, for example.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Return to Suggestion & inspiration