Free cities vore version

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Free cities vore version

Postby Hivelord » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:47 am

So i have been playing this really neat slave management game called free cities. Its free and there is a ton of stuff you can do with slaves and ways to alter them. So my suggestion (I don't have the slightest understanding of coding nor do I have a means to improve right now) is a vore version using the same program (if the guy allows it) or something similar. I wish I could fund someone skilled to do it but right now its impossible for me.

You could have something like ryansshows reformers to keep your slaves from being flushed permanently, decide wish slaves get to be pred and prey, decide wether the slave you are gonna swallow is going to get digested or is simply gonna stay in you for a while, events where a client asks if she can pay extra to be allowed to give one of your slaves the final flush, change your slaves behaviour to pred or prey, decide to be man woman or hermaphrodite changing possible vore scenes.

So yeah check out the game its really great even as it is and he is still developing it and has a second game he will work on later where it is more of a wasteland slave raider management game. If any one ever decides to try something like that I wish you luck and hope you let the community know.
Hivelord
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration