Absorption Vore Comic Idea - Need Input!

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Absorption Vore Comic Idea - Need Input!

Postby Eeyara » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:27 pm

So I was recently inspired by this comic page http://www.drowtales.com/mainarchive.php?sid=11414 for my own comic idea. The consumption of prey would work mostly the same way, tendrils wrapping around the prey as the predator shapeshifts around the body then takes the appearance of victim to postpone any suspicion.

My issue at the moment is figuring out what to do for the protagonist's race. Maybe a skin-walker mixed with a succubus? I'm open to ideas. Threats would be of course your usual witch/demon hunters tracking her down. An idea being that one actually sending her mother back to hell.

Issues, should succubi/incubi be corporeal in this setting? If so how does one go to and from Hell?
Considering that this character does not need pacts to take souls and instead can take them by force, should her peers fear/hate her? Or admire her for not needing permission or contracts to take what she needs for survival?

Setting would be modern-day Earth.
Eeyara
New to the forum

Re: Absorption Vore Comic Idea - Need Input!

Postby Barghest236 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:14 am

Perhaps the adult stage of a changeling? Grown changelings no longer rely on unwitting human parents; they actively hunt adult humans to replace. It could even be a survival mechanism -- if she has some distinctive and conspicuous non-human traits, maybe she has to absorb and imitate a human to escape hunters.

A succubus could still work, too. It could be presented as the "real life" version of the myth, and the seductive soul-sucking version could be dismissed as randy wishful-thinking by stuffy old friars.

I can't decide if I prefer hate or admiration. It might even vary from person to person (er... demon to demon?) Some could look up to her for not obeying society's laws, man! Other snobbier demons could look down on her as an unpredictable and uncivilized savage. I don't know that fear really fits -- unless her peers have souls that can be stolen.
"Welcome to the Corley Institute! Interns will please refrain from provoking the Manticore Thistles, as antidote supplies are currently limited."
Barghest236
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eeyara » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:40 am

Thanks a bunch for getting back to me so quickly.

As for the soul-sucking thing, to make it properly endosoma the soul including all memories would actually be changed over from victim to predator, buuut maybe the stuffy old friars thought the fate was to burn in hell rather than the fate of Vanessa's (protagonist's name. Inspired by Venus who is not really known for consistent nice behavior xD) victims. So long as there's a certain level of consent rather than punishment for "sinful sexuality", pretty much guaranteed an eternity of sexual pleasure. Constant arousal, but without that super annoying physical body that cramps up and kills your boner or w/e. I mean, victims are still technically dead in the strictest of terms, but there are worse ways to go.

One of the ideas I had thrown around was that normal succubi/incubi in the universe could get by through contracts and access to lustful energies, I.E. brothels, strip clubs, etc. Vanessa's state of being is such that she lacks the ability to function just at that level. Sexual activity always ends with consuming the other party. Her power set being so unique her mother's brothers aren't exactly equipped to teach her control in that regard. Could be that the other succubi/incubi think of her as a monster, fear/hate, but her uncles just adore the shit out of her as one of their family. Running idea at the moment is that succubi are extremely rare. One female born out of maybe every 20 or 30 pregnancies. Gives more of an incentive that way at least for the uncles to feel the need to protect their niece while she's growing up. Esp. with her mom being dead at this point.

Also fear may be a factor mostly due to her means of sustaining herself drawing attention from hunters. Harder to keep up the ruse they're not real when there are so many missing persons reports. I also see no reason why other demons wouldn't have souls that could be taken. Demons are usually viewed as spirits anyhow in mythology.
Eeyara
New to the forum

Postby Eeyara » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:19 pm

More ideas since my last post.

Named Vanessa's parents

Jessie-Belle Taylor (Succubus) - Mother
-Owner of Jezebel's, a strip club where her Incubus brothers work as bouncers throughout most of the week, and strippers on her personal favorite day; "Magic Mike Mondays". Succuubi/Incubi feed off of sexual desire, changing the business from the previous generation of brothels to strip clubs keeps at least the cops off of their backs. Human girls are also hired as plausible deniability when dealing with hunters.
-Southern belle type. Loves wearing flanel shirts and $300+ cowboy boots (intricate embroidery, semi-precious gems, etc) when off-duty.

Samuel "Sammy" Taylor (Angel) - Father
-Works as an additional bouncer for his wife. Doesn't care that his sisters don't like his choice in wife.
-Country boy at heart. If it isn't made of denim or cotton, you won't catch him dead wearing it.

Parent's relationship
-Basically comes down to mutual competitive spirits between the two. Jessie's supernatural powers of seduction don't work on angels, so she has to do things the "human" way. Considers this a challenge to tempt him to sin.
-Sammy in turn finds it to be a challenge to keep her so satisfied that she stays faithful to him.
-All of this works surprisingly.

Parents are very much in love with each other despite their respective backgrounds.

Note I say that Sammy's also her father despite the shapeshifter also being a father. Jessie-Belle had ferternal twins, and the egg fertilized by the shapeshifter absorbed the angelic egg.

Results of this chimeraism
+ Immunity to holy/demonic weaknesses.
- No real bonus from either type aside from collecting souls directly.
+Can shapeshift into any living thing
-Unable to fulfill her role as the family's last surviving female. Any pregnancy results in the body reabsorbing the fertilized egg. Succubi in this setting are the only ones that can give birth to other succubi. Inccubi can only father whatever the female's species has, though the offspring would have increased libido from the rest of the species. Female infant mortality rate for succubi high. For every one successful succubi pregnancy, twenty inccubi can survive being born.
-Weakness to silver. Depending on the purity can cause her great pain just from contact. If any silver is touching her skin she cannot shift so long as contact remains.
Eeyara
New to the forum

Postby Eeyara » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:53 am

Concept sketches of the protagonist. Facial structure design will be changed, realized that it was too similar to another character of mine.
Eeyara
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration