Writer in need of a kick in the arse

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Writer in need of a kick in the arse

Postby Gone » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:06 pm

I've been really down on motivation/inspiration lately. If anyone can suggest some story ideas, or help me get motivated to write, I would love it.
I write basically anything, but I prefer MLP/Furry preds, human is just blech for me. I also write slobby/gassy stuff. I know this is a long shot, but just in case anyone is looking for a vessel to push their own ideas on, I'm your gal.
Gone
Somewhat familiar

---

Postby phrooglevore3 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:49 am

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Writer in need of a kick in the arse

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:56 pm

I could think of something too, probably involving a group of MLP villains beating and eating the Mane Six. I've always thought it'd be fun to see the Sirens come back to Equestria for revenge.

Last bumped by Gone on Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:56 pm.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Return to Suggestion & inspiration