Vore Board Game

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Vore Board Game

Postby GoTee1 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:42 am

So imagine, if you will, a digital board game styled after Atmosfear/Nightmare, themed around vore and hosted by a predator.

The setup would be simple enough. As an example, the host could be a bitchy cheerleader, with the board resembling a high school, and a computer controlled piece moving her around, hunting the players.
Or perhaps a more forceful character, forcing six victims to compete in a sick game to see who escapes (if any at all)
Hell, what if the goal was to collect prey and feed it to her, her belly gradually expanding throughout the game.

The hostess would probably have to be animated, for belly/budget purposes. I know there are actresses out there who would be up for this sort of thing, but it’d probably be too difficult to implement with prop bellies, and probably too expensive for such a silly project.
Wouldn’t be totally amiss as a Baby Fat project, now that I think of it.

I admit, I don’t know much about designing such a game, physically or digitally, but there could be a lot of fun particulars. Maybe one player is secretly designated a predator as well, and can turn the tables on the host by the end, or an ‘indigestion card’ that lets you escape if eaten.
Being a computer game, your actions on the board could affect the host’s actions, such as her appearing if your character is caught, or when you land on a certain space.

Of course, one major the problem is that making a decent game like this, let alone one that can be played together online, would probably be worth developing for a less niche crowd (might actually work, with a non-human pred).
But nevertheless, it’d be fun to brainstorm.
GoTee1
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vore Board Game

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:57 pm

Start with a regular board game, one on paper. So far, you seem to be suggesting a Clue-like board with two kinds of pieces: Pred and preys, 2 players at minimum and up to 7. That, or 6 players with another mechanic to move the pred on her turns.

Let's see... what else we need to figure out:

1- Movement - By default, one or two dice can provide a movement range of 1-6 or 2-12. Seeing as there's one Pred, it may not be easy for her to have the same movement range as the other girls. I would probably suggest 1 dice will Prey taking horizontal or vertical steps while Pred can move in 8 directions; that way, the Pred can't overpower people in hallways but have superiority in rooms.

2- Spaces - These affect your movements by deciding if you want to land here or not. More specifically, you want to know if it is worth heading into a room or not. For the preys, I would start by experimenting with say 12 green tiles face-down in which 4 are "keys". Maybe some yellow tiles that prey or pred can play to indicate locked doors as well.

3 - Goal - You already explained the premise of the game, but not all the goals. You already explained that the Pred wins when all prey are devoured, but what's the goal of the prey? Chess has proven that a game of king's keep-away is boring, and you don't want to design an eternal game. With the green tiles I mentioned earlier, you could make it the goal of the preys to either find all the keys and get to the exit or first-key-first-leave (this option also opening the idea of ambush from other prey to steal keys.

4 - Cards - Little game-changers so that people don't just move in one direction. Perhaps you can draw a card that forces players to only move in one direction or to move green tiles to a new position. Some games like Monopoly has two card piles, so you could design two decks for Pred and Prey. Your indigestion card sounds like a good idea (if a Prey plays this card, discard this card and the Prey can roll a dice and move that many spaces) though a bit overpowered, so give a Pred a few cards that discard from other players.

5 - Specialty Spaces - Spaces that do something special. Not all board games require them, but Monopoly has a Jail space and Life has alternate paths. Even Snakes and Ladders have snakes and ladders to move up or down a lot of spaces. Perhaps some cracked walls that Prey can sneak through. The yellow tile doors are also specialty spaces that make certain paths inaccessible when used but can only be placed on certain spaces.

===

So far, it seems that Mario Party 10's Bowser Mode is the only example I can think of where you have one Pred and a group of Prey. Bowser generally has more dice to roll, and if the players reach the penultimate checkpoint, there could be some nasty surprises like Bowser catching up and turning many of the last space into Bowser Spaces.
polyedit2000
Participator

Return to Suggestion & inspiration