Meal of the day (Prey a la carte)

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Meal of the day (Prey a la carte)

Postby jaykayeight » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:46 pm

I just had this idea while looking for a very gluttonous pred for my friend. I thought about a thing that would be like publicly presenting someone as prey
like the dish of the day or a menu a la carte. Everyone with a little peckish feeling could just go ahead and gulp the one presented.
This idea is coming from the german word "Vogelfrei" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vogelfrei that means you have an outlaw and you basically can do whatever you want with him or her.

I can imagine that this would be a very tingleish, thus could lead to massive "eat me too " applications. So there would be some rules to keep it clear of chaos:
First come, first served: The offer holds only for one day, that means also that other applications are not valid while the day (Ekas portal time) is not over.
The prey has to be presented by someone else.
The prey can wipe itself off the menu any time.
The preds are free to post their gulps in the thread or by PM.
The gulp should, more or less, just packed in one post.
And little catches:
The prey must consent to every form of vore presented.
The prey should respond to everything posted at least once.

Its a very simple idea and surely needs some further development. But what do you think about that?
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration