Vore mods for hentai games?

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Vore mods for hentai games?

Postby delet0bn2609 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:18 am

This is something I've always liked the idea of, but sadly to my knowledge nobody has ever done. (If I'm wrong, correct me. PLEASE correct me.) Some hentai games, like Artificial Girl 3 and 3D Custom Girl, support mods with custom animations, meshes and textures. Making a vore mod for them would be entirely possible, and between the custom girls meaning custom predators, the fact that it would by necessity come packaged with the option to also have sex with your pred (likely right before she eats you) and the game treating vore as a sex position meaning it would be easily controlled and repeatable for maximum viewing pleasure... Well, I don't think it's hard to see why I think this is a great idea. (Especially if the game in question lets you play as a woman, given that I have a vagina and I don't think I'm the only one.) Has anybody done it? Will anybody do it?
What are we talking about, and will it fit in my vagina?
delet0bn2609
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vore mods for hentai games?

Postby bcdjcvsjhvjh » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:13 pm

deleted
Last edited by bcdjcvsjhvjh on Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bcdjcvsjhvjh
Somewhat familiar

Postby delet0bn2609 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:30 pm

selfrog wrote:I would love something like this, there is an old thread on here about making one for artificial academy 2, buy nothing ever came of it. Which is a shame, cause I would love to eat the "creepy" girl.

Sorry, I was looking at it more from a prey position, but pred would also be great. And I've never played Artificial Academy 2, how is it? What options do you have?
What are we talking about, and will it fit in my vagina?
delet0bn2609
Been posting for a bit

Postby bcdjcvsjhvjh » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:10 pm

deleted
bcdjcvsjhvjh
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration