Suggestions for Pokemon as Naga Prey (non-fatal)

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Suggestions for Pokemon as Naga Prey (non-fatal)

Postby SpiderMilkshake » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:09 pm

I'm a little stuck. ^^; I have the strongest desire to draw Pokémon in various scenarios of being swallowed by my nagasona, but there's too many dang types of Pokémon to pick easily.

I do not do digestion at all, but I am open to suggestions of which of the 800+ Pokémon to nom on next. XD Willing or not. (I might also consider other ideas relating to Pokémon but not exactly a Pokémon, like objects or the human characters in some of the games, etc.)

And also would be open to suggestion of which form of my sona to use: The usual standard naga form, a fully feral snake form, or a humanoid naga. Or, you know, feel free to drop a suggestion and just leave the other choices up to me. XD
"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."-W.C. Fields
Non-Fatal Vore Artist~Why Be Eaten Just Once?
SpiderMilkshake
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration