Pred design(s)!

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Pred design(s)!

Postby Ghrelin » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:40 am

My 'sona is fun and all, but it would be nice to have some more (potentially) recurring pred characters to work with aside from him and my more serious story OCs. I've been having trouble sticking ideas, though, so that's where y'all come in. While there are no guarantees, I would really appreciate some basic concepts to draw inspiration from.

So if you have ideas for types of preds you'd like to see, tell me:
-species/appearance (nothing too detailed or specific)
-gender/sex (male, female, transgender...?)
-body type (size, build, overall health, etc)
-personality (in as few words as possible)
-other inspiration (a song, image, quote, etc)

**You don't have to fill out the whole list! These are for inspiration only; i am NOT asking for fully formed character designs and would like to form my own ideas based on suggestions!**
I will post images here of any characters i make that were inspired by ideas shared in this thread. Please be aware, though, that these will be characters for my own use only. I welcome inspiration, but i will interpret all suggestions in my own way, may not use all traits listed in any given design idea, and the characters will belong to me! (however, if you like any of the resulting characters, feel free to give suggestions on things to do with them...)

My preferences/what will probably interest me the most:
-monsters
-male/masculine preds
-interesting female preds
-naturally predatory species
-species native to the southeastern US
-humans/humanoids
-aliens
-wolves/werewolves
-scary preds
-anything related to witches, magic, voodoo, etc

Stuff I'm not currently interested in/probably wouldn't use:
-fan characters
-characters that wouldn't do fatal
-characters who use a method other than oral (such as tail, breast, absorption, etc)
-hyper
-futa, femboy, c-boy, or trap
-underage/especially young looking
-giantess/macro
-cutesy/innocent preds
-huskies
-foxes

Don't be afraid to suggest things that aren't listed (or to try to make an interesting case for something on the nope list if you're feeling brave enough). Thanks in advance to anyone who throws ideas at me! art block is a hell of a thing.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Pred design(s)!

Postby Ghrelin » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:58 am

got a suggestion to try something with a bird or gryphon, ended up doing this (dunno how much it counts as a pred, but i like it as a character, at least):
Attachments
horse.png
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jamjo » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:45 am

I like the idea of an anthro doe girl being unconventionally non-preyish, very confident and finding her power in her predatory thoughts and acting on said thoughts. Definitley of a slim and innocuous build, maybe with a bit of muscle a doe might have, leading her unsuspecting prey to be all the more oblivious.
My initial thoughts are that she wouldn't really be cruel or anything, but hey, whatever ya wanna draw man ;D And maybe after a bit of hands on experience she starts dabbling (maybe a little, maybe a lot :p) in alternative type cultures (goth, punk and the like) but again, whatever strikes ya :3

I don't have any particular ideas here but I find that frogs have a peculiar, alien nature about them that could totally be drawn from or utilized. And just in general I find froggie preds totally underused in vore :D Maybe some of their odd features could provide some ideas even if ya aren't particularly a fan of the glorious buggers :3

If I get anymore ideas I think ya might like, I'll gladly shoot em your way (also: sorry if you wanted this in PM but I couldn't tell which way you wanted it)
Jamjo
Participator

Postby Vdiem » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:00 pm

I'm pretty much just strictly a female pred dude. who enjoy watching female eat male and other females. so my stuff is pretty limited at times. but demons are good. they're natural evil and they can use all kinds of magic. I'm also really into the idea of a second stomach for alien preds. Less of a stomach and more of a storage to keep prey to be sent to the real stomach for digestion.
Vdiem
New to the forum

Postby Ghrelin » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:55 pm

boy, i about forgot this thread existed. but i appreciate y'all's input! i haven't been putting out much lately due to lack of time, but i will definitely be toying with some of those ideas. if i make any solid designs, i'll post 'em up here for the sake of future inspiration (even if i don't actually use them right away lol)
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration