I'm begging for someone to make this an unbirth video!!!

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

I'm begging for someone to make this an unbirth video!!!

Postby Norass » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:26 am

I have recovered this video from the internet, as it was deleted on YouTube. I managed to recover it from Chinese equivalent Youku. I would love if someone made an unbirth video from it.

If the link isn't enough, I'll download the video, then post the mp4 file here.

http://m.youku.com/video/id_XMTYyNDMyMz ... .5!3~5!4~A
Norass
New to the forum

Re: I'm begging for someone to make this an unbirth video!!!

Postby Hereforvore » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:27 am

You might want to make some edits to this post, it's so vague and demanding, I'm not surprised no one has responded. What do you mean by 'make this an unbirth video'? Add unbirth related subtitles? Replace the audio? Recreate the entire thing in an animation? Edit the video to show hands or feet poking from under the dresses?

Obviously, some of these things are much more complicated than the others. Also, perhaps change from 'begging for it' and 'would love it', advertise it as something you think could be turned into someone really good, prime unbirth potential. I think it could work quite well even with vore subtitles, but lack the program to edit a video like that.
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Hereforvore
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration