Vore of Justice

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Vore of Justice

Postby Shirehorse7 » Tue May 16, 2017 6:03 pm

I don't know about you guys, but when it comes to Pokemon predators the swords of justice (Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion, Keldeo) are my favorite. I look around and I'm surprised there isn't that many vore pics or vore animations for these guys. I've had a scene in mind where a trainer in Unova would be traveling in the territory of the Swords of Justice and encounters them at a bad time when they're gathered together in one spot, and as most pokemon fans would know the swords of justice hate humans and there would be only one way to get rid of this trespasser. What do you think about it?
Shirehorse7
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration