Vore game idea pool.

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Vore game idea pool.

Postby reclusenutcase » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:07 am

As you can read from the description. I thought I'd propose an idea pool for vore games since there are so many going around, and after hearing about the proposition of potential vore competition similar to game jams on gamejolt. Also another reason, is cause I keep getting ideas that are either neat, but not my personal interest, or great, but out of my skill range, and I felt it would be a waste to only keep them to myself.

This pool would be around for people who have ideas but are having trouble finding the assets needed to make them happen, or just have a neat idea they'd like to propose to potentially inspire other developers here on the portal. This would help built game dev teams and form relationships for future games.

To get the ball rolling, I'll show my proposition of an idea that I thought was awesome, but might be out of my range since it takes place online, and I'll admit that online multiplayer games are a little out of my range as of yet.

The game I had an idea for would go under the working title of "Pred vs Team prey"

The idea behind this game would be similar to the idea of Dead by daylight, or friday the 13th where one player would be the predator, and the other players would be the prey trying to survive.

As the predator your goal would be to find hiding prey, knock them out, eat them, and digest them until there none left in the game. The only difficulty would be that prey are completely invisible when hiding so the predator would have to use his or her special move to sniff them out. The other trial the predator would have to deal with is prey can knock them if they are trying to digest a player, thus forcing the predator to be strategic.

As team prey, 3 players would play 3 prey who would either have to wait out the clock(kinda boring though unless the rounds are short), or unlock the escape routes and escape before all players are digested. This would force players to divide and cooperate, and it would also give more opportunity for the predator to get an edge on team prey. Prey would also have the ability to hide when not moving, but would make them easier to sniff out by predators.

The design aesthetic would be simple with pixel art in the style of a 2d side scroller.

The only reason why I would love this for a game would be the fact that pred players would feel like real preds while prey players would have the real fear of being hunted by others players, and also have no choice but to witness when the pred successfully digests them entirely. Though I don't know how possible this game would be right off the bat, I feel it would scratch the itch that a lot of players on ekas portal have had, and maybe make some RPs come to life.

On a complete side note, for anyone curious. I am still working on escape from vore dungeon, but decided to take time away from it since I'm making headway in another steam game I'm working on. I'll look into posting an update as soon as I can though.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Vore game idea pool.

Postby Bright » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:29 am

I've been bouncing an idea around in my head of a game:

"Yes M'Lord."

Genre: Decision maker.
(Like, Long live the queen)

Graphics: Visual novel.

Setting: Medieval fantasy

You're the king/Queen of a country in turmoil. You have to balance powers between the Army, the Clergy, the Merchants and the Nobility. If they get too powerful, they'll overthrow you, if they lose all their power, they send an assassin.
If you survive long enough, maybe you won't get eaten.'
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:41 pm

I may still do it someday, I scratched the surface of Game Maker but didn't get very far, but I thought since I'm not actively working on it I'd toss this idea here.

I had the idea for a puzzle/platformer, where in you swap control of a bear and fox. The fox can jump short distances, swim, and pick up and move small objects. The bear can climb tall trees, push/pull large objects, and use items higher than the fox. They have to work together to solve puzzles and get through the forest! Sometimes the bear can get places the fox can't because he can't climb, or because he's too light in a windy area, so the bear can swallow him to carry him where ever he needs to take him, before coughing him up to get his help again!

It's a little simple as far as the vore goes, but I thought it was a cute idea.
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby reclusenutcase » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:32 pm

Came up with another idea I'm not sure if I'll get around to.

Don't know what I'd call it, but the concept would be a stealth/hiding in plain sight game similar to Party hard. The idea would be you playing as a predator, from a list of characters to select, going to a party to "get your fill" but also trying not to get spotted in the act of devouring the members. The game would require you to wait or lure prey to a more discrete location, swallow them, and hope no one comes in while you wait for them to digest. Smaller prey digest fast, but don't fill much, while bigger prey digest longer and louder, but fill up a whole bunch. When you are full of undigested prey, you are slow, and people will know what's up, so keeping out of sight is ideal. The other obstacle would be trying to keep yourself in a quiet place cause some prey digest loudly and members will try to investigate, so you'd have to secure locations that would be in your best interest. Once you've eaten enough meals, you finish the stage by either making your way to bomb the restroom in the area, or leaving the property. It's a fun idea, and I know how I would do a lot of it, but I would want to make sure that I'm not busy with other projects if I were to make this game. Also another person to brainstorm with would be cool too.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sofiabovino » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:44 am

If they lose all their power, they send an assassin. Legal Steroids
sofiabovino
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration