Parasite Eve vore

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Parasite Eve vore

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:38 am

I was just looking at the Parasite Eve wiki (mainly looking at the enemy designs, cause they're all fucking sick) and I looked at the "Giantworm" boss (http://parasiteeve.wikia.com/wiki/Giantworm) and realizes something. One of those worms could've easily have made a meal out of Aya. They're pretty big. Granted, Aya would probably shoot her way out if one swallowed her, or she's probably just us her parasite powers. I thought about drawing a scene where she gets eaten, but I don't think I could pull it off. Aya just wouldn't really work in my style. So I'm posting this idea here, for anyone looking for vore art/story inspiration. Have fun.
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration