Vore Audio Books

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Vore Audio Books

Postby GoTee1 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:22 am

I’ve been wondering, are there any vore audio books? Or I suppose more simply, vore stories being read aloud. I know there are women on Tumblr who have supplied voracious voice acting, and of course plenty of stories, so I feel like this is either an untapped market, or one that I somehow haven’t seen. It’s more than likely; I usually stick to DeviantArt.

I’m a writer, so I’d love to see one of my stories get this treatment, though I honestly wouldn’t have the first clue where to start or who to talk to, or how much those services would cost. I know from experience that voice work is tedious, so doing a full ten page story without phoning it in isn’t the sort of work repaid with thanks and nice comments.

This is of course not counting cringe videos. One of my stories was subject to one, and while funny for me, is obviously not what I’m referring to.
GoTee1
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration